Known for its miles of beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, as well as a plethora of sports teams and amusement parks, Tampa is also a Florida hot spot when it comes to shopping!
Check out my list of five great shopping spots while you're in Tampa:
1. International Plaza and Bay Street - The pride of west coast shopping, International Plaza is not just a mall, it’s a destination. This gorgeous, upscale mall boasts tons of mid to high-end retailers, restaurants and an active nightlife.
2. WestShore Plaza - Another solid mall option in Tampa, this indoor shopping center is located near the airport and has tons of great stores for budget shoppers.
3. Hyde Park Village - An upscale urban space with a mix of national retailers and locally owned businesses, Hyde Park Village is known for its farmer's markets, music events, and as being a great outdoor space to relax and unwind.
4. Westfield Citrus Park - This mid-sized mall is located in north Tampa and has a wide range of stores, perfect for any budget shopper and high-end shopper alike.
5. Ellenton Premium Outlets - Located just south of Tampa in Ellenton, these are the closest outlets to the Tampa area and boast more than 130 stores to shop.